In spring 2014, as new releases were released for various versions of Windows 8.1, Microsoft also released a new update to Windows Server 2012 R2 and implemented optimizations for network administrators and other Windows users.
In the final days of 2014, in complete silence, another update, Update 3, also known as Update 4, was introduced on some sites.
Features and features of Windows Server 2012 R2:
– High speed and optimum performance
– Newly designed Server Manager environment
– Use Hyper-V 3rd Edition with Blatter Performance and better support for storage
– The new Windows Deployment Services utility replaces Remote Installation Services
– The fourth version of the Windows PowerShell command line with over 2300 commands
– Return the Start button to better connect with the new environment
– Support for version 8.5 of Internet Information Services or IIS
– Better performance of Windows Defender anti-spyware
– New Management Features for IPAM (Abbreviated IP Address Management)
– Introducing the new Resilient file system to improve server performance
Updates to install in the updated version:
Windows Server 2012R2 Standard Core –
Windows Server 2012R2 Standard –
Windows Server 2012R2 Datacenter Core –
Windows Server 2012R2 Datacenter –
– Windows MSDN provided is the original version of Microsoft and MSDN and is provided without any manipulation even in filename.
– With the new update added, this version is larger than a regular DVD, which is a better way of using Rufussoftware and copying it to USB drives than burning DVD9 .
Like Windows 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 comes with several edits, the most complete of which is Datacenter editing; you can download and view comparisons of Windows Server 2012 R2 features here .
( Processor: 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster (64-bit)
RAM: 512 MB
Hard disk space: 32 GB
Windows Server 2012 R2 Images
Once downloaded and extracted, there are two ways to install it, one is to burn Windows using software such asPowerISO or UltraISO to DVD or copy to Flash using related software.
Use the following serials to install:
: Default Key
Cloud Storage / Cloud Storage Core: BFBN8-X8K7C-347CH-JG6KC-W2M6X
Datacenter / Datacenter Core: BH9T4-4N7CW-67J3M-64J36-WW98Y
Hyper Core: Q8R8C-T2W6H-7MGPB-4CQ9R-KR36H
Solution / Solution Core: 326N4-6GMBX-PD2QT-M7HX4-TVHM8
Solution / Solution Core: NB4WH-BBBYV-3MPPC-9RCMV-46XCB
Storage Standard / Storage Standard Core: H2K4M-QNKQ2-64699-FYQHD-2WDYT
Storage Workgroup / Storage Workgroup Core: 8N7PM-D3C64-RQVYF-MX8T7-G6MB2
Web / Web Core: 3WN48-GVPXF-VHWK4-29Y8D-KKTD2
Foundation / Foundation Core: 7JGXN-BW8X3-DTJCK-WG7XB-YWP26
: gVLK KMS Key
Cloud Storage / Cloud Storage Core: 3NPTF-33KPT-GGBPR-YX76B-39KDD
Datacenter / Datacenter Core: W3GGN-FT8W3-Y4M27-J84CP-Q3VJ9
Standard / Standard Core: D2N9P-3P6X9-2R39C-7RTCD-MDVJX
Solution / Solution Core: KNC87-3J2TX-XB4WP-VCPJV-M4FWM
Detailed specifications of this version of MSDN:
File Name: en_windows_server_2012_r2_vl_with_update_x64_dvd_6052766.iso
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter VL ESD en-US JUNE 2019 – Gen2