KOPLAYER is a simulator, or more precisely, an Android Emulator that lets you experience Android applications and games in a simulated environment on a computer. Like the Nox app player, the app has a particular emphasis on the graphical design of the app so that all the parts are designed exactly like what you see on an Android phone and tablet. After installing the app, just create a Google Account like mobile and install the app and game from Google Play. This simulator runs very fast in applications and there is no log even on heavy games. This simulator is great for people who haven’t had the experience of working with Android smartphones since they have easy access to a sea of Android games and apps.
Anything you do on the phone by touching the screen or typing on a small, virtual keyboard can now be done with a mouse or a computer keyboard. This speeds you up a lot, and you ‘ll see faster action in strategic games like Clash Of Clans . The indicator feature of this simulator, like MEmu, is its optimum performance without fail. The simulator engine of this software is highly optimized and calculated and all actions are done smoothly. Operating speed is also very high. You will not see any delays in even fast action movies when viewing the movie.
Features of KOPLAYER:
- Fast and perfect performance
- It looks exactly like Android devices
- Run heavy apps and games without delay
- Ability to play movies at normal speed without skipping or delaying
- Easy to operate
- And …
Operating systems require:
Windows XP SP3 (32 or 64 bits)
Windows Vista (32 or 64 bits)
Windows 7 (32 or 64 bits)
Operating environment requires:
1. Graphic card supports OpenGL 2.0.
2. CPU supports VT-x or AMD-V virtualization ， which can be opened in BIOS.
3. At least 512MB of memory.
4. At least providing 3GB of hard disk space to install KOPLAYER, and sometimes need 8GB or more. This depends on the applications you have installed on the virtual machine. And a working Internet connection for installation and update.
5. The resolution of the system should not be less than 1024 × 768.
This is freeware.