Genymotion is an Android simulator software for Windows operating system that supports most Android software well. This tool is capable of running and downloading everything that runs on Android mobile phones with exactly the same quality and features on Windows operating system. This way you can easily do many things faster with the ability to sync Genymotion and the tools that are used with your mobile phone. Genymotion provides full support for all the major Android devices on the market, and you can test and run applications on different handsets and troubleshoot them.
Genymotion is actually a virtual machine or VM based on Virtual Box. GenyMotion offers you a lot of features on Android, most notably Wi-Fi, GPS, Android Command Line, IDE plugin for Android developers and many more. You can use GenyMotion for all testing, display and programming operations and many more features available on Android.
Genymotion Features and Features:
– Support for Android 2.3, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4- Ability to use GPS- Ability to use the camera- Ability to adjust device size and battery status!- Ability to run Android software and games on Windows- Ability to run games and software in the best possible quality- Synchronization of information between the phone and this software- Internet connectivity- Ability to backup files- Enjoy all the features of the Android operating system similar to mobile phones- Compatible with various versions of Windows including the popular Windows 7 and 8- Simulation of Android OS- Support for various phones and Android versions
Genymotion Program Tips:
– This version is compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit windows.
– Activate your internet connection during installation and make sure you download and install the default software and updates.
– Both the regular version and with VirtualBox are inserted.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP Professional
: Recommended Hardware
– OpenGL 2.0 capable graphic card, with an up-to-date driver
At least 512MB of RAM
A minimum of 2GB of free space is required
– Oracle VirtualBox> = 4.1 (greater is better)
– Internet connection (installation and updates)
– Screen resolution greater than 1024 x 768 pixels
The provided version is a free version and will be released if cracked.